Turnkey Construction Services
Oldcastle Precast has the experience, knowledge and resources to be your long term partner in the deployment, renovation and maintenance of your equipment facility. Deploying an equipment facility is complex. At Oldcastle Precast, we make it easy.
||Full Turnkey Services|
By understanding your geographical requirements, technical specifications, and equipment requirements, Oldcastle Precast customizes a deployment program to meet your quality, schedule and value needs.
Oldcastle Precast will upgrade and modernize your existing facilities to meet today's technology requirements. We will remodel / renovate within the existing envelope; expand the envelope with either conventional or precast construction; or up-fit shell space. All to your specifications and requirements.
||Disaster / Emergency Recovery Services|
Natural and man-made disasters wreak havoc with your critical infrastructure. At Oldcastle, we are ready to respond and instantly mobilize to help you solve your problems and get back up and running.
||IT Data Centers|
Oldcastle IT Facilities Design and Construction Services – scalable precast modular data center quickly deploys a cost-effective, high-quality 500–5,000 square foot data center solution. It can be designed and installed in almost any working environment in less time than a traditional raised-floor data center. Your scalable precast modular data center can meet your growing IT infrastructure needs and address the needs of blade server technology potentially at a cost 15 percent lower than traditional data center design and builds. It features an energy-efficient design incorporating efficient UPS systems and efficient in-row, load-variable cooling.
||LEED® / Green Consulting Services|
If your company is interested in pursuing Green or LEED® construction, Oldcastle Precast Services has the resources and capabilities you need. Our team includes a LEED® Accredited Professional with LEED® project experience. The following strategies can be pursued if a green facility is in your future:
- Assist in site acquisition that will minimize impact on the environment
- Design for minimal storm water runoff impacts
- Minimize the heat island impact by using highly-reflective materials
- Minimize the building energy use by exploring options such as geothermal heat pumps and in-rack cooling
- Coordinate purchase of renewable power through the electric utility
- Use of recycled and regional materials in the building products
- Recycling of construction waste products
- Use of wood from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests
- Use adhesives, paints, and sealants that are low in VOC's