Oldcastle Precast is the leading US producer of precast concrete products. We have over 75 manufacturing facilities in the United States and Canada. Products include precast concrete vaults and structures, concrete pipe, pre-stressed plank, and modular building systems.
The critical infrastructure group has four dedicated shelter manufacturing locations in Chandler, AZ, Newnan, GA and Avon, CT. We are focused on providing the broadest shelter, modular structures and vault product line possible to meet all your needs. Our customer base includes Wireless, Cable, Telephone, Utility, Government, and many other users of prefabricated concrete products. Oldcastle Precast has been supplying these customers since the 1950`s. Our experience is unequaled in the industry.
Each product is designed for rapid installation and deployment; usually in one day. They provide you with attractive, long-term, secure service. Furthermore, we supply spacious customized interiors that can accommodate all of your current and future network equipment needs.
Oldcastle Precast Services will engineer, furnish, install and maintain (EFI&M) your critical infrastructure. We customize our project involvement to meet your needs which can include obtaining property, permitting, constructing the foundations, electrical and grounding systems, equipment integration, and site improvements. If you already have a facility, we are very experienced in upgrading, renovating or expanding exterior, interior, power, fire protection and heating/cooling systems. No project is too small or large.
With our history of innovative design and product solutions, multiple factory locations, site services and strong financial backing, Oldcastle Precast is your premier source for your critical infrastructure needs nationwide.
WE HAVE LED THE INDUSTRY IN MANY AREAS:
- We worked with Western Electric (Bell Laboratories) on the first controlled environment structures.
- Largest most diverse shelter product line including fully buried CEV (control environmental vault), partially buried units and above grade modular shelters from 60 sf up to 5,000 sf.
- We pioneered the monolithic shelter for all our markets.
- Our shelters are UL-752, Level 4 bullet resistance rated and 2 hour fire rated.
- We offer numerous exterior finishes such as exposed aggregate, painted chamfer, stucco, and stenciled brick, block or siding.
- Our Cell Block technology is a precast foundation system that allows you to deploy a complete tower up to 180 feet in one day.
- We offer precast foundations for the wind and solar alternative energy marketplace.
- Green, environmentally friendly waste disposal system utilizing our Algae Wheel technology.