FloGard® Trench Drain Filter, Panel
The FloGard Trench Drain Filter is a fabric-wrapped, perforated-pipe insert with sorbent pouches that may be installed in a trench drain structure to remove pollutants such as gross solids, trash and debris, and petroleum hydrocarbons from stormwater runoff. For the narrow and constricted areas often found in trench drains, the FloGard Trench Drain Filter provides an effective solution to comply with local stormwater management regulations. The FloGard Trench Drain Filter contains a high-flow bypass and is available in sizes to fit most standard trench drains. Routine maintenance is accomplished by removing accumulated pollutants from the trench drain by hand or by using a vacuum truck and replacing the sorbent pouches. Frequency of maintenance depends on the conditions of the site and performance of the system.
- Efficient Pollutant Removal
- Economical Treatment
- High-Flow Bypass
- Sorbent Pouches
- Easy to Maintain
- Removes pollutants at the inlet where they are easiest to collect, preventing them from traveling further downstream.
- Quick, easy and cost-effective to install, inspect and maintain.
- Allows unobstructed flow, even when the insert is full of debris. Water does not stagnate in the filter which minimizes vector, bacteria and odor problems.
- Provides removal of petroleum hydrocarbons. Pouches clip in and are easy to replace.
- Pollutants are easily removed by hand or by using a vacuum truck.