FloGard +Plus® Standard Catch Basin Insert
The FloGard +Plus is a catch basin insert that provides physical screening of pollutants such as gross solids, trash and debris using a filter fabric basket for removal of petroleum hydrocarbons using sorbent pouches. It is ideally suited for removal of primary pollutants from paved surfaces in commercial and residential areas. Available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations, the FloGard can be incorporated in most industry-standard flat-grated and combination drainage inlets by suspending the device from the catch basin frame underneath the grate. The FloGard insert has a shallow profile, contains a high-flow bypass and is ideal for applications where water needs to be sampled after treatment. As with any stormwater treatment system, the FloGard requires regular maintenance to prolong the life of the system. Routine maintenance is accomplished by removing accumulated pollutants from the filter basket by hand or by using a vacuum truck and replacing the sorbent pouches. Frequency of maintenance depends on the conditions of the site and performance of the system.
- Efficient Pollutant Removal
- Economical Treatment
- High-Flow Bypass
- Durable Construction
- Sorbent Pouches
- Easy to Maintain
- Removes pollutants at the inlet where they are easiest to collect, preventing them from traveling further downstream.
- Quick, easy and cost-effective to install, inspect and maintain.
- Allows unobstructed flow, even when the insert is full of debris. Water does not stagnate in the filter which minimizes vector, bacteria and odor problems. Allows water to be sampled after treatment.
- Stainless steel frame is built to last and withstand the loads from captured pollutants.
- Provides removal of petroleum hydrocarbons. Pouches clip in and are easy to replace.
- Pollutants are easily removed by hand or by using a vacuum truck.