FloGard® T-Series Catch Basin Insert
The FloGard T-Series Catch Basin Insert Filter provides removal of gross solids and trash and debris using a filter fabric basket and is designed for short-term installations such as during construction or other temporary activities that could generate pollutants in runoff. The FloGard T-Series Insert is suspended from the catch basin frame underneath the grate and is available in sizes to fit most industry-standard, flat-grated drainage inlets and yard drains. Intended as a temporary device, the T-Series Inserts are transportable and can easily be re-used at another location. Optional sorbent pouches are available if removal of petroleum hydrocarbons is required. Maintenance is accomplished by removing accumulated pollutants from the insert by hand or by using a vacuum truck. Frequency of maintenance depends on the conditions of the site and performance of the system.
- Efficient Pollutant Removal
- Economical Treatment
- Easy to Maintain
- Removes pollutants at the inlet where they are easiest to collect, preventing them from traveling further downstream.
- Quick, easy and cost-effective to install, inspect and maintain.
- Filter is lightweight for ease of transportation to other sites while being durable enough to capture construction debris.
- Pollutants are easily removed by hand or by using a vacuum truck.