4484-3-TCA Vault (3-pc.) 4'-4" x 8'-4"
Precast communications vaults are the industry's leading product choice to protect and provide access to telecommunications and fiber optic utility cabling. Oldcastle Precast offers a variety of different designs including one piece, three piece, and multi-piece configurations. With standard and customizable options, these vaults are the perfect example of value-added engineering with preinstalled equipment and accessories saving time and money on your next project. Available features include grade rings & risers, lifters, pulling irons, drainage sumps, term-a-ducts, knockouts, as well as racking to best fit your project needs. Three piece vault configurations typically consist of a slab section, a riser section, and a lid section for applications requiring non-confined access where the project calls for a minimum component weight for loading, transport, unloading, and installation.
- Modular Construction
- Base/Bottom Section
- Lids and Top Sections
- Body Slab and Risers
- Frames and Covers
- Embedded Lifters
- Grade Rings and Risers
- Embedded Pulling Irons
- Drainage Sump
- Offers rugged durability to protect vital connections and controls from the elements and vandalism; Customizable sectional design; Quick and easy install; Most configurations are two-sections with a top lid (cover with frame) and base (body)
- Provides critical infrastructure housing and protection; Integral floor (body slab) optional; Variety of shapes and sizes
- Cover and protect; Maintenance and inspection accessibility; Variable access opening sizes and locations offered; Variety of sizes and shapes; Rectangular frames and galvanized covers or manhole frames with cast or ductile iron covers
- Elevate access opening covers to grade; Available in rectangular and round shapes
- Round or rectangular shapes designed in base as well as top sections; Offered in multiple locations to accommodate various connection sizes and elevations; Easily broken with a hammer to size