FloGard® LoPro™ Shallow Catch Basin Insert Filter
The FloGard LoPro is a low-profile catch basin insert that provides physical screening of pollutants such as gross solids, trash and debris using a fabric-wrapped matrix for removal of petroleum hydrocarbons using sorbent pouches. The FloGard LoPro is ideally suited for urban sites with shallow drainage inlets, particularly at property perimeters or across entrance driveways. Available in a number of sizes to fit most standard catch basins with a high-flow bypass, the FloGard LoPro rests on the bottom of a catch basin and is appropriate for shallow applications and for catch basins with smaller diameter outlet pipes. As with any stormwater treatment system, the FloGard LoPro requires regular maintenance to prolong the life of the system. Routine maintenance is accomplished by removing accumulated pollutants from the filter basket by hand or by using a vacuum truck and replacing the sorbent pouches. Frequency of maintenance depends on the conditions of the site and performance of the system.
- Shallow-Profile Design for Efficient Pollutant Removal
- Economical Treatment
- High-Flow Bypass
- Durable Construction
- Sorbent Pouches
- Easy to Maintain
- Removes pollutants at the inlet where they are easiest to collect, preventing them from traveling further downstream.
- Quick, easy and cost-effective to install, inspect and maintain.
- Allows unobstructed flow, even when the insert is full of debris. Water does not stagnate in the filter which minimizes vector, bacteria and odor problems.
- Allows filter to be placed in very shallow drainage inlets where most other products cannot fit, allowing the owner to stay in compliance with local stormwater regulations.
- Stainless steel frame and rigid matrix bottom are built to last.
- Provides removal of petroleum hydrocarbons. Pouches clip in and are easy to replace.
- Pollutants are easily removed by hand or by using a vacuum truck.