StormCapture® SC2 Modules with LinkSlab
Modules include a top and bottom section, and are typically used for detention or harvesting applications. For larger applications, combine with patented LinkSlabs to maximize storage volume while reducing number of concrete modules to lower overall project cost.
- Large Storage Capacity
- Easy to Install
- Use Native Backfill
- Construction Site Friendly
- Treatment Train
- Design Assistance
- Flexible Heights
- Traffic Loading Design
- For large storage assemblies, the unique LinkSlab design allows significant reduction in the quantity of modules and associated costs, while providing maximum storage capacity.
- Each module installs in minutes to expedite construction schedules. Trucks deliver modules on day of installation and cranes can immediately unload and set units into place. No onsite module storage needed.
- Modules do not rely on stone backfill for stormwater storage or support, and are typically backfilled with existing site materials, saving time and money.
- Ability to install units as soon as they're delivered means no need to store modules on-site and take-up valuable construction real estate. Heavy-duty design means contractor can immediately drive light construction equipment on top of the system after installation.
- Pre-treatment and post-treatment options are available within the system, or can be connected externally to create a treatment train.
- Modular units can be installed in countless configurations for site-specific design. System flexibility creates optimum layouts for cost effectiveness.
- Large interior storage capacity allows for smaller system footprint and greater design flexibility. Not reliant on stone backfill for additional storage volume.
- Vehicular traffic loading design with as little as 6" of earth cover. No concrete footing required. Designed for HS-20-44 for full truck load plus impact. Higher live-load conditions can be accommodated.